Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I deserve no credit.

My friend recently started a blog, and to be honest, before hers, I was never inclined to start my own. But since I have a lot to say, and not many people to talk to because of my ridiculous schedule, I figure I'll leave the poor waiter alone and vent via this damn thing.

The things that are going to suck about my blog are:
1. There will be a very small demographic who will actually be able to relate, because as you can tell from the title, I'm bitching about things that "newborn" adults bitch about. Those who are on their beginning steps towards complete independence. This blog is for all you confused 20 somethings, who have no idea where they are going, what they are doing, or who they should be.
2. I'm a happy person (for the most part), but I also pride myself on my ability to embrace reality (sometimes). And usually, reality sucks. If you're looking for opinions or advice on life that is sugar coated, go to the goddamn bakery, because you won't find it here.
3. I will probably forget about this blog immediately after I post my first entry, so don't expect consistency. Don't expect anything, really, and you won't be disappointed. With regards to this blog, and life in general.


The things that are going to be awesome about my blog are:
1. You'll probably be able to relate.

Here goes nothing.
See you on the other side, bitches.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I have always been able to relate to you and what you have to say. And you have a lot to say, so keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell I'm going to love this blog! I just started one under pretty much the same exact premise as you. You should follow mine: http://theadventuresofjab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete